Track Fuel Usage
Many of our customers want to track fuel usage by individual users or departments. Ricochet Fuel has control systems in place that allow for this type of tracking. Tracking abilities and security options are two important factors when determining a fuel provider.
Rico Data Tracker Features
- Touch pad customized entry (by individual, department, vehicle, etc)
- Full reporting into Excel via Data Retriever Card
- Secure pump access
- Quantity per transaction limits
Rico Data Tracker Benefits
- No keys to lose or exchange among employees (keys optional on some systems)
- Customizable controls by employee, vehicle, and/or department
- Authorized personnel only
- Customer issues numbers and categorizes to suit his/her needs
Ricochet Fuel provides fuel monitoring by installing electronic tank monitors to remotely monitor fuel usage and inventory levels. Check out our flyer for a quick overview: Cellular Tank Monitors.
These monitors provide our customers with the ability to read inventory levels remotely as well as easy-to-read reports on daily usage from anywhere. If desired, Ricochet Fuel can auto-fill your tanks without having to continually place orders. Features include:
- Monitor linked to Ricochet Fuel and to customer
- Inventory management tracking tools including historical inventory and receipt data
- Monitor can be set to flag fuel levels
- Auto fill available
- Eliminate manpower to manually measure fuel
- Reduces number of deliveries – only order fuel when needed
- Email and text message alerts available
- Less time managing fuel = More employee productivity
- Track delivery quantity and fuel level at any time interval
- Trend usage by period of time
We Keep You Moving!
Tell us how we can assist you.